Polka Hulka Polka Hulka

Very catchy. :)

An Average Day An Average Day

It's light, catchy, and melodic. Perfect example of a great chiptune song. I put it on a loop just because it's THAT enjoyable. This song is destined to be a theme song one day.

Shnazzy Jazz Shnazzy Jazz

Reminds me of Sim City 2000. Awesome shiz Arin!

Darkforce - A fishstory Darkforce - A fishstory

I like :)

RasmusiBoy responds:

BackyardStep (Drumstep) BackyardStep (Drumstep)

The Golden Toilet The Golden Toilet

FINALLY legit chipstep! It's quite mellow... almost sounds like some old-school dungeon RPG. Love this!

wandschrank responds:

Thanks! The only way to make even more "legit" songs would be to use one device only and accept its limitations. Back in the days, all I had was my C64. I am glad I can mix and mash up all the greatness of the old days nowadays. And there is no need for Massive & Co. and lots of drumsamples when you can produce MASSIVE SID WOBBLES, SID KICKS, NES SWEEPS AND ATARI SNARES!!

.. sorry, I got excited for a second.

Thanks for your review! ;D
Regards,
wandschrank

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Will forever be one of my favorite songs.

[RM] - Orinoco (WIP) [RM] - Orinoco (WIP)

Goodness... I love remixes of this song. This is grand. I want to see the finished product! Plus this song brings me back to when my mom used to play Enya nonstop.

Overtaken Remix Overtaken Remix

My friend and I both agree that this is what it feels like to tear through the fabric of time itself as you pass from our third dimension into the unknown fourth dimensional plane. Thank you.

Arins Stupid Commercials Arins Stupid Commercials